Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to Lone Star Physicians Group, PA, Your Pediatrician in Frisco, TX
We understand that choosing a healthcare provider for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. You want someone who is caring, knowledgeable, and accessible. Someone who is willing to take the time and treat you and your child as a family, not just a disease or a patient. Someone you can trust.
At our practice, we pride ourselves on our compassionate care. We provide the best possible care in a very child friendly environment with evidence based medicine and state of the art technology. We know you have many choices and we sincerely appreciate your taking time to visit us on the web.
We hope you find lots of useful information on the links above and your suggestions and critiques are always welcome, as we continually strive to improve ourselves and our practice.
Our motto: We "Care" for Kids
Our mission: Empower the patient and the parents to be equal partners in health
Our goal: Healthy future generations
Dr. Kumar and staff
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
With the COVID pandemic cases on the downward trend we have modified specific steps to ensure that you (our patients) and ourselves continue to stay safe during these difficult times of COVID 19 pandemic and we hope you understand our efforts to prevent any spread or resurgence of the Coronavirus.
- All areas in the office continue to be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized with disinfectant wipes and spray after every patient encounter..
- Our appointments are being scheduled such that there is limited cross over of patients in our office.
- We encourage scheduled appointments rather than walk in visits at the present time.
- We are still asking COVID risk factor questions to our patients and caregivers.
- We are maintaining social distancing guidelines except when doing direct patient care to prevent spread, as well as frequent hand washing/sanitizing.
- Our staff will be wearing masks in an effort to prevent the spread. All the patients and their caregivers will also be required to wear a mask while inside the office.
- We are allowing 2 family members with the patient in the clinic.
As the conditions continue to improve, we will update our policies and protocols to return to normal as soon as possible. We sincerely appreciate your patience with the changes in our practice. Thank you!
Iresh Kumar, MD and staff!
Special Care for Special People
Dr. Kumar's Office
8501 Wade Blvd, Suite 140
Frisco, TX 75034
Phone: (214) 705-9696