Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to Lone Star Physicians Group, PA, Your Pediatrician in Frisco, TX
We understand that choosing a healthcare provider for your child is one of the most important decisions you will make. You want someone who is caring, knowledgeable, and accessible. Someone who is willing to take the time and treat you and your child as a family, not just a disease or a patient. Someone you can trust.
At our practice, we pride ourselves on our compassionate care. We provide the best possible care in a very child friendly environment with evidence based medicine and state of the art technology. We know you have many choices and we sincerely appreciate your taking time to visit us on the web.
We hope you find lots of useful information on the links above and your suggestions and critiques are always welcome, as we continually strive to improve ourselves and our practice.
Our motto: We "Care" for Kids
Our mission: Empower the patient and the parents to be equal partners in health
Our goal: Healthy future generations
Dr. Kumar and staff
COVID 19 PROTOCOLS
- We at Dr. Kumar’s office are taking every precaution to keep our patients and ourselves safe during these difficult times of COVID 19 pandemic.
We have taken these specific steps and we hope you understand our efforts to prevent any spread of the Coronavirus.
- All areas of patient care are being thoroughly sanitized with wipes and spray after every patient encounter.
- All common areas are being thoroughly cleaned and sanitized multiple times a day.
- All areas have been carefully cleared of any items that can potentially be a risk for transmission of infections.
- We are scheduling all well visits and immunizations separately in the morning hours and all sick visits in the afternoon so that the risk of any transmission is minimized or eliminated.
- We would encourage you to reschedule your well visits (ones that do not require vaccines) to a future date.
- Our appointments are being scheduled such that there is no cross over of patients in our office.
- We are strongly discouraging walk ins at the present time.
- If you are concerned about any exposure to COVID 19 patient or suspected COVID 19 patient or have traveled to areas with high incidence of COVID 19, please call our office to find out how we can help.
- We are highly encouraging social distancing at present to prevent spread, as well as frequent hand washing/sanitizing and avoid touching your face at all times.
- Our staff may be wearing mask in an effort to protect the spreading if any germs. Due to the limited supply, we will be limiting handing out masks to only high-risk patients.
- We ask that our families minimize number of individuals coming into the office. We request that only one parent come to the clinic with the patient to limit exposure. Please have the siblings/grandparents/relatives and friends stay at home, in car, etc.
- Please understand the conditions and help us provide the best possible and safest possible care to all our patients.
- We have Televisit option available for certain sick visits with video service.
Iresh Kumar, MD and staff!
Special Care for Special People
Dr. Kumar's Office
8501 Wade Blvd, Suite 140
Frisco, TX 75034
Phone: (214) 705-9696